Wednesday 20 July 2011

21 Again! -- Gamila's Secret

So its Wednesday, in my quest to look 21 again, I stumbled on an amazing product handmade in galilee, israel. Produced from pure virgin olive oil mixed with 15 different local herbs, talk about miracle product, this thing works wonders. It's called gamila's secret and promises to restore and stimulate the natural balance and breathing of the skin. I don't know about skin breathing but I can tell you this much, after the first week of use there was a noticeable difference to my face, my skin was more radiant and brighter than normal. Approaching one month and my skin has remained consistently clearer. Below you'll find the picture of the soap and stockists
Here's a picture of my soap.





Yours Truly
Uber Chic
Where Fabulous Meets Affordable

No comments:

Post a Comment