Wednesday 13 July 2011

21 Again! -- Home Made Face Mask


I've been breaking out in spots lately and nothing I've used  seems to get the nasty pests away so during one of my constant lamentations,  A friend and colleague told me about a homemade  remedy that her 21 year old daughter uses which seems to perform wonders.
Desperate and ready to try almost anything! Note - Almost anything! So after getting all the information, I headed straight to my local supermarket about two weeks ago, got my ingredients for want of a better word and some little extras.....

I've been using it for two weeks now and there is definitely a visible difference! So I've decided to share this little secret with you all. Do let me know your experience.

 

You will need  :- Aspirin, yes good old pain reliever tablets, Honey and lemon.

  • Sqaush a few tablets of aspirin in a small bowl 4-6, they cost about 17p so you can afford to be generous. 
  • Add a tiny drop of water.
  • Add enough honey to make a smooth paste.
  • Splash all over face.
  • Relax for about 10 mins, or if your're like me do the dishes.
  • Rinse off with warm water, I tend to use a warm flannel.
  • Rub the lemon over face- it stings a bit! but the end result is worth it.
  • Wash off with warm water.
  • Voila 21 again! 
I Will love to know how you got on so drop me a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment