So its Monday Hope you all had a weekend good! Let’s talk healthy eating……
In my quest for youthfulness, thought I'll share what I’ve discovered on healthy eating with you today, now am no expert but been reading up a bit and determined to be healthy and look young for as long as I can. I know its harder to loose the weight as you get older and even harder to maintain. Have mercy O Lord!
Determined and laying the foundation for the week ahead!.
So healthy eating, been looking at a sexy skin diet which apparently Mel B is a fan of, when it comes to skin i'll admit i'm a bit vain, yet to meet a woman who isn't worried about her skin though. the diet is packed with foods and nutrients that are healthy yet feed your skin. Oils found in fish, vitamin A found in vegetables and Vitamin E found in nuts renowned for boosting nourishment , which helps to add a noticeable lustre and softeness to your complexion and then there’s flaxseed also know for its health benefits. Here goes….
Breakfast Menu options.
1) Porridge (organic if u can get it) made with skimmed milk topped off with one tablespoon of flaxseeds mixed with blueberries. Small glass of orange juice.
2) Wholewheat cereal topped with one tablespoon of ground flaxseed mixed with strawberries. One small glass of grapefruit juice.
3) Low fat muesli topped with, you guessed it one tablespoon of ground flaxseeds, mixed dried fruit and plain yoghurt.
Tomato juice with a splash of lemon( won't be trying this, tomato for me is better is soups and salads) Moving on ....
1) Small tin of tuna mixed with low fat mayo, served with salad and one ryvita. Glass of skimmed milk.
2) Prawn salad with grapefruit Vinaigrette. Baby carrot and six rice crackers. Glass of skimmed milk.
3) Homemade turkey caesar wrap.1/2 cup of salsa with pepper strips. Glass of skimmed milk.
1) Baked sole fillet with half cup of brown rice tossed with steamed spinach, lemon juice, garlic and peppers. Vanilla pudding with mixed berries and a cup of green tea. hmm yummy, looking forward 2 this!.
2) Beef tenderloin served with mixed greens with djion dressing. 1/2 cup of strawberry sorbet with mixed berry, will be worth the wait. Yummy, and yes lest not forget the green tea.
3) Skinless chicken breast served with mashed sweet potatoe and half cup of steamed brocoli tossed with garlic and olive oil. 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt with mixed berries. Ah yes, green tea.
The dinner menus are certainly my fav.
Apple, tangerine,orange. Small handful of mixed nuts. ½ cup of nuts, dried fruits and pretzels.
One cup of yoghurt with seasonal berries. Six baby carrots.
Crips, Alcohol, Salt, Cheese, Smoking.- It’s a killer for your skin.
Golden Rule : Drink at least 1.5 litres of water a day to keep you hydrated and stop y our body confusing thirst for hunger.
Always like to leave you with my earrings, so here goes.
Where Fabulous meets Affordable.
More Recipe Ideas
More Recipe Ideas